- What type of personal informations does Mya Bay collect via its website?
Mya Bay may collect the following personal information from users of the Website through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by the customer in the case of refunds) when the user visits the Website, registers, places an online order, contacts Mya Bay or participates in Mya Bay promotions or questionnaires. Under no circumstances will it collect said information via channels other than the aforementioned Forms, even if they are available on the Internet (e-mail, fax, chat, Facebook, etc.). If said information is received via one of these means, Mya Bay will not use it for any of the purposes stated in the following section. Furthermore, Mya Bay shall not be responsible for the security of said information, nor can it guarantee the confidentiality of the same.
In all cases, the details requested via the Website are necessary to provide an optimal service to the user. In cases where the user does not provide the requested details, Mya Bay cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will fully satisfy their needs.
- How does Mya Bay use my personal details?
By checking the corresponding box, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their details will be treated by Mya Bay for the following purposes:
– Improve the shopping experience.
– Process their online orders, including the sending of e-mails and/or text messages to inform them of delivery status.
– Process order returns.
– Manage their account at mya-bay.com.
– Contact them if there is any problem with any of their orders or for other logistical reasons.
– Respond to their queries.
– Send them commercial information by e-mail, SMS or MMS to inform them of new products, special offers and news relating to the Website and/or Mya Bay in general, Newsletters and catalogues. The aforementioned commercial information relates to products or services offered by Mya Bay, as well as any collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a sales promotion agreement among its customers. Under no circumstances will the collaborators or partners have access to the personal details of users. In all cases, the commercial notifications will be made by Mya Bay and will relate to products and services within its business sector.
- How does Mya Bay protect my personal details?
The Website uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorised access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. In order to achieve said aims, users accept that Mya Bay will obtain data for the purpose of authenticating access controls.
Furthermore, all transactions via the Website will be performed via secure payment systems. Confidential payment details are transmitted directly in encrypted format (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
Mya Bay declares that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or unauthorized use of the same by third parties.
- Does Mya Bay share my personal information?
Mya Bay expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal details will not under any circumstances be forwarded to third parties and that before forwarding personal details, it will request the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the owners of the same. Notwithstanding the above, Mya Bay may forward the personal details of users to third parties for the purpose of making goods deliveries, processing debit/credit card payments, checking creditworthiness, debt collection and making checks to combat fraud, in addition to complying with any obligations it has assumed with its customers. expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal details will not under any circumstances be forwarded to third party organizations and that before forwarding personal details, it will request the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the owners of the same.
- What are my rights concerning the treatment of my personal information?
Mya Bay guarantees users or their right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the personal details they have provided at any moment, under the terms contained in the applicable legislation. Consequently, in accordance with the provisions established in Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), users of the Website may exercise said rights by sending a written request, enclosing a copy of their National ID document, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, users may cancel any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the section Subscriptions in My account or at the bottom of the e-mails.
- And if i am not of legal age?
Mya Bay is concerned about the privacy and safety of minors on the Internet. The Mya Bay Website is designed for the general public and is not intended for use by minors.